Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jitters? Where are you?


I'm leaving.
Tomorrow.
Like, tomorrow.
Like this time tomorrow, I'll be gone.
Gone from my home.
Why am I not a nervous wreck? Hmm.
I feel like I should be a nervous wreck. But I'm not.

Also, and this is more alarming to me, why was packing extremely easy and quick? My room was tidy the whole time, very un-Rasha-esque. Usually I'm standing in the middle of a sea of clothes and other personal effects, paralysed, unable to move because of the sheer volume of items on my "to-pack" list, and not knowing where to start.

But no, nothing.

...
Should I be worried?

...

I'm going to go ahead and say no, I'm just that prepared.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cause you are getting older, rasha, old people are calm people... ahhaha :P and wiser!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rasha,
So happy to hear you have for rid of the (messy) gene and became a more organized, calm and very organized to have such suitcase.

it looks like something you see in ads or catalogues to advertise a suitcase!!!!
I m so excited tha tI will see you in few days, I can't wait to hear about your passport story, Samar just gave me a hint but i want to know the story.

Keep calm and write whenever you can so we can keep in touch.

See you at Costa coffee on Wed. morning!!!!

Rasha said...

Confession: the suitcase above is actually from an ad. I googled it.

MAMA see you soon. Can't believe it.

Unknown said...

hello rasha.
did you go togo?
where are you going togo?
togo
okay where?
how is the go?
to go to togo is to go to togo.
WHY DOES IT SAY "This call is not covered by your tariff plan" WHEN I TRY TO CALL YOU IN TOGO. DID YOU GO TO TOGO? call or email. and pictures please.
hope its all good btw.
miss you here, quite depressing being at home alone